Each Minecraft server must have a list of rules to create its culture.
By adding rules to your server, it notifies members what they are not allowed make.
If you don’t add rules to your server, members can do whatever they want.
Without rules, members can mourn, cheat other players, or advertise other servers.
Therefore, new players will join your server may end up leaving.
This will reduce the storage capacity of your server.
However, rules can be difficult to come up with because they may not be at the top of your head.
This article lists good Minecraft server policies, templates, and ideas for SMP, survival, and fractionation servers.
What is a Minecraft server that does not have rules?
A Minecraft server that does not have rules is called a Minecraft Anarchy server.
The Minecraft Anarchy server has few or no rules, and the ban is non-existent.
Players can mourn and use hackers without prohibition.
Anarchy servers are generally described as unfriendly or nihilistic.
However, many players enjoy them because they have no rules.
Curse, intimidation, and obscene content are also common on Anarchy servers.
The weft of these servers is usually destroyed, so you need to travel long distances out of that build.
How can I add rules to a Minecraft server?
You can add rules to your Minecraft server by installing the Essentials plugin.
In the Essentials extension folder, navigate to the rules.txt file.
In the “Rules.txt” file you can add rules to it.
Essentials plugin included “/ Rule” command which players can use.
When someone uses the “/ rule” command, they will see a list of your server’s rules.
You can also add “server rule room” near the Minecraft server call.
In the “Server Rule Room” you can add rules using characters.
Good Minecraft server rules
- All players must have appropriate non-offensive usernames.
- Your Minecraft skin must be appropriate for our community and not offensive.
- Grief is strictly forbidden and leads to a permanent ban.
- Going to another player’s base without permission is a violation.
- Do not kill pets, animals, or crowds named by other players.
- Don’t ask for free items or beg for items.
- Don’t hack or cheat to get an advantage that wouldn’t normally be available in a normal game.
- Do not build any kind of farm that is intended to drown or cause negative effects on the server.
- Modifications that control the player or automate functions are prohibited.
- If you disagree with another player or are uncomfortable with their posts, let the staff know.
- Use English in public chat.
- Speaking languages other than English in the global debate is not allowed.
- Harassment of staff or other players is not permitted.
- The presence of staff members or other players is not permitted.
- Trading in all goods in real money or currency is prohibited.
- Advertising is not permitted for public or private chat on other servers.
- Never share your account information with anyone.
- The use of inappropriate language or the creation of inappropriate content is not permitted.
- Any kind of harmful threats against other players are not allowed.
- Do not send personal information without the owner’s consent.
- Do not attempt to use our server to defraud other players.
- Any threats or attempts by DOX / DDoS / SWAT to another player or server will result in a permanent ban on gaming.
- Do not post a link that is considered inappropriate or harmful.
- Do not send the same message in quick succession in a public chat.
- If you encounter disrespectful players, report them to the staff.
- If you are not sure if anything is against the rules, ask the staff.
- Swearing, racism and discrimination are prohibited in public debate.
- Do not send spoilers to public chat.
- Not all inappropriate or harmful links are allowed.
- Keep the chat civilized and suitable for everyone.
- It is not allowed to confuse or mislead other players.
- Don’t talk or joke about inappropriate topics.
- It is not allowed to be rude or quarrel with other players in a hostile way.
- Ignoring filtered words is prohibited.
- Unwanted behavior towards the player is not allowed.
- Too rude or offensive to another player is not allowed.
- Do not threaten another player in any way.
- Unsuitable structures are not allowed.
- Misuse of the error or error on the server to gain an unfair advantage is prohibited.
- Using an alternate account to bypass the ban is not allowed.
- Do not use any automated programs or scripts.
- You may not promote anything unrelated to the server.
- Lying to staff is not allowed.
- You may not initiate a dispute over a purchase or donation made in the store.
- Do not send spam commands that negatively affect other players.
- Do not use items that are not normally available from the game on other servers.
- You cannot use alternate accounts for spam, commands, or other methods of communication.
- Do not do anything illegal on the server.
- Do not send links to any other Discord server in a public chat.
- Discussion of inappropriate public chat is not allowed.
- Replant trees whenever you destroy them.
- Crafting or using TNT on the server is not permitted.
- Stealing another player’s items is not allowed.
- Teleport interception is prohibited.
- Cobble monster to create large structures is not allowed.
- All clicks must be made manually (with the mouse) without re-binding.
- You are not allowed to share account information in chat.
- If you want to speak a language other than English, use private communication.
- Do not ask or request mode repeatedly.
- Do not encourage other players to break the rules.
- If you notice a player breaking the rule, report it to staff.
- Do not send spam for teleport requests.
- Excessive Caps Lock in chat is not allowed.
- Do not criticize the server or other players.
- Build 100 blocks from another player’s building.
- Do not place unwanted lava or water around the map.
- and you do not ask for or beg for objects or weapons.
- The use of stolen or hacked accounts is not allowed.
- Do not use derogatory terms on the server.
- Any form of hate speech is prohibited.
- Be polite and show respect for each other.
- Drama, politics and religion in chat are forbidden.
- Don’t use cool or obscure characters in chat.
- Do not argue or disturb staff.
- Keep the chat friendly for all ages.
- Don’t rob another player’s place of death.
- Do not modify the structures of other players without their consent.
- After harvesting the farm crops, replant them.
Adding rules to your Minecraft server is important for a few reasons.
First, the rules help maintain peace and stability on your server.
If you have an SMP server, it is important to set a “No-grief” rule.
This prevents members from destroying other buildings.
Secondly, the rules come increase server storage.
Players are more likely to continue playing on a well-managed server.
In addition, if someone breaks the rule, you or your staff have the right to punish them.
The most common penalties are temporary and permanent bans.