Hello from Maine where the sun is rising and I’m about to go for an early morning bike ride. Before I do that, I have this week in review to share with you.
This week I did not host any webinars as I spent four days working on developing new materials on research strategies including development a new research challenge for students. I also took a day off this week to go to the ocean with my family. We went looking for puffins and found hundreds! Unfortunately, I forgot to take my good camera with me so I don’t have good photos. Well, that’s a good excuse to go looking for puffins again later this summer. If you want to learn more about puffins in Maine, visit the Audubon Society website Puffin Project website.
Here are the most popular articles of the week:
On the road once again!
- I am accepting a limited number of invitations to speak at events during the 2021-2022 school year. If you are interested, please email me at richard (at) byrne.media for more information.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the most popular articles of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My youtube channel has over 36,000 subscribers who watch my short video tutorials on a wide range of educational technology tools.
- I tweeted as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology Facebook Page for Teachers features new and old articles from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you are curious about my life outside of education you can follow me on Instagram or Diet.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my work (from Richard Byrne) include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.