Form Builder allows an administrator to create custom forms for third-party websites. An administrator can create a form according to the needs of the company and even create and add custom fields to the form.
However, this application even allows the administrator to preview the created custom form. An administrator can integrate the created form into any other website using HTML code. Each time a customer fills out these generated forms and submits them, it automatically creates a ticket for the customer based on the information in the completed forms.
Note – To use this module first, you must install it UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
Form-Builder Fetch Module features
- You can create any number of custom forms.
- You can create and add custom fields to the form.
- You can preview the created form.
- You can view and copy the HTML code of the generated form to integrate it with other websites.
Installing the Form-Builder search module
Phase 1 : At the root of the UVdesk project, navigate to the application folder and create a new directory called uvdesk.
Step 2: Inside the Uvdesk directories is a form component directory that contains the application; download the application directly and place it in the corresponding directory or clone the application from the uvdesk directory.
Step 3: Next, run the commands below to complete the installation in the Project root directory.
$ php bin / Console uvdesk_extensions: configure-extensions
$ php bin/console uvdesk_extensions:specify–extensions
<img src=“https://cdnblog.webkul.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/n-1-1.png” alt=“n-1-1”>
$ php bin / console repositories: install
$ php bin/console property:Install
<img src=“https://cdnblog.webkul.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/N-2-3.png” alt=“N-2-3”>
$ php bin / Console doctrine: transfers: diff
$ php bin/console learning:migration:differential
<img src=“https://cdnblog.webkul.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/N-3-3-1200×98.png” alt=“N-3-3”>
$ php bin / Console doctrine: transfers: move
$ php bin/console learning:migration:to move
<img src=“https://cdnblog.webkul.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/mig-2-1200×337.png” alt=“I-2”>
Finally, clear the project cache using the command below: $ php bin / Console c: c
Once the packages have been successfully configured, they are ready to use the Form Builder search module for the UVdesk.
Customer end: UVdesk Form Builder
- When you create a ticket, you will see custom field options where the customer can fill in the required information as shown below:
- Once you have logged in with the customer, the custom field options are displayed here in the lower left corner of the ticket system.
- In the control panel, it is shown as shown below, in the dashboard you will find an option with a form builder.
- When you click that Form Builder option up, it will direct you to the Form Builder, including multiple fields, such as required fields, optional fields, custom fields.
- After that, you need to update the form and now the form will be created.
- An administrator can also create multiple custom forms, including adding and creating custom fields in a form.
Here, the administrator can also preview the ticket form builder after successfully creating the ticket.
An administrator can use HTML to integrate the generated form into any other website, here the JS version is shown in the image below. An administrator can use the same code for other websites.
This Inframe version is shown in the image below. An administrator can use the same code for other websites.
Here, the public URL is shown in the image below. An administrator can use the same code for other websites.
That’s all Form Builder Custom Field Order Fetch Module of UVdesk Open Source if you still have problems, raise a ticket with us flag panel.