Good evening from Maine where a line of strong thunderstorms is a signal of hope that our heatwave is about to break. June has been the busiest month I have had in over a year. Between end of school activities, webinar hosting, training for bike races and trying to be the best dad I could be, I felt like I never relaxed. This week I’m doing that. I hope you also enjoy some rest after a long school year.
In July, I host the next section of the Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp. There is still time to sign up to join me for ten hours of live webinars with me during the week of July 12th. register here.
Here are the most popular articles of the month:
- the Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the most popular articles of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My youtube channel has over 36,000 subscribers who watch my short video tutorials on a wide range of educational technology tools.
- I tweeted as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- the Free Technology Facebook Page for Teachers features new and old articles from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you are curious about my life outside of education you can follow me on Instagram or Diet.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my work (from Richard Byrne) include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.