Data science is the science that studies data. The use of data science in our lives changes our perspective and overview of the things around us.
What is defined for Wikipedia science as follows:
Data science is a multidisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to gather information and insights from structured and unstructured data
In general, data science extracts meaning and insights from data and then predicts new future data.
Simply put, the job of a data scientist is to analyze data to get working insights.
specific tasks performed by researchers:
- We collect and download research data.
- Whether to specify a data set for cleaning
- Purification and preparation of data for analysis
- Perform exploratory data analysis on the data to understand the nature of our data
- Visualize the data and try to understand the nature of the data visually.
- Specify the correct machine learning algorithm to execute on the data set.
- Create our machine learning model
- share our data set with exercise data to train our model with it and with test data to test the model.
- Fit the exercise data to the model.
- Test the model with the test file we have.
- Calculate the accuracy points of the model to evaluate the model we built.
For each task, I will try to explain it with examples and in a very simple way in the following articles …