Every organization needs an XLS report on a purchase order. The reports help the administrator track all their purchases and keep a record that will be displayed to suppliers in the future. The data is also stored in a statistical way that is easy for administrators to understand. Odoo Purchase XLS reports allow the administrator to print purchase order reports in XLS format.
This module allows the administrator to download and print their purchase order report in XLS format. The XLS format allows them to store statistics on their purchases, which is also convenient for future purposes. The module allows the administrator to download the XLS report of the purchase order.
- The Odoo Purchase XLS report module allows you to print purchase order reports in XLS format
- To print Excel reports, click the “Print XLS” button and click “Print Excel Report” in the Action drop-down menu.
- Users can print multiple purchase orders by clicking Print Excel Report in the Action drop-down menu.
- It helps the administrator keep statistics on all purchases they make from suppliers.
- An administrator can easily keep track of their purchase orders for future purposes.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the module zip file.
- Extract the file from your system when the download is complete. You can see the folder named ‘wk_purchase_xls_reports“.
- Copy and paste this folder into the Odoo Add-ons path.
- Now open Waiting and click on the Settings menu. Click Activate Developer Mode here. To activate developer mode, type ‘debugging‘after’network?“also in the URL.
- Now open the Applications menu and clickUpdate the module list“.
- Remove all filters from the search bar and search for ‘wk_purchase_xls_reports“.
- You will see the module in the search results. Click ‘Install‘to install it.
- When the installation is complete, go to Odoo Purchase in the background.
- Click on the purchase order below.
- Click nowActivitiesbutton and select Download XLS Report.
- The Excel file will then be loaded as shown below.
- Therefore, you can download and view the purchase order report in XLS format.
OTHER ODOO RELATED MODULES
DO YOU NEED HELP?
If you have any questions about the module, please raise your ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide useful? Feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any doubts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for the attention!