latest news StarWind Software Inc.
1. Webinar: Save $ 10,000 + on SQL Deployment in Microsoft Azure
Date: July 7 at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET
The following spoke: Max Kolomyeytsev, StarWind Software Product Manager
Edwin Sarmiento, Microsoft SQL Server MVP and Microsoft Certified Manager
More and more companies are moving their IT infrastructure to the cloud to ensure business continuity. But can the cloud allow true fault tolerance? What if an application or database fails in the cloud?
Database clustering solutions are the answer, but they are expensive for SMEs / ROBOs. Can you imagine a solution that compiles database workloads and saves 2/3 of the cost?
Join Edwin Sarmiento and Max Kolomyeytsev, and they’ll show you how you can achieve that by deploying SQL clusters in Microsoft Azure.
2. StarWind Hyper-Converged Platform (H-CP) video
StarWind presents a video where Jon Toigo (Data Management Institute) talks about virtualization trends and storage location.
watch the video and learn how the Hyper-Converged platform can optimize storage space and save up to 40% on costs.
3. Recorded Webinar (German): Hyper-V in Windows Server 2016: Restart Oder Revolution
Do the new features make the life of a Hyper-V administrator easier?
Is the new Hyper-V just an upgrade from the previous version or is it a complete “revolution” in software-defined storage?
Now there is a webinar that includes all our answers Website available in video.
4. Recorded live demo: StarWind 2-node Hyper-Converged for VMware
During a Tap Room meeting, you follow the StepWind Virtual SAN service step by step in a VMware environment. You will see StarWind combined with LSFS (Log File System) in action and how they improve storage redundancy and improve performance. Juggling live with I / Ometer figures only. See the saved version here.
5. Technical paper: StarWind Virtual SAN® Free Getting Started
6. StarWind Hyper-Converged Platform with 5nine: Your cloud in a box – Symon Perriman
7. How to manage StarWind Virtual SAN with Virtual Machine Manager? By Charbel Nemnom