Here is the latest news StarWind.
1) Tap Room Meeting: Ace-High Hyper-V Partner!
Date: 21 May at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET / 17 pm BST
Host: Anatoly Vilchinsky, Head of Support, StarWind Software Inc..
Calm down the canister, moisten the whistle with courage in your bottle and sit down while listening to the good story of the braised bartender.
He tells you about an orphaned Hyper-V boy who has no pockets and found his family StarWind.
Date: 27 May 2015 at 11.30 PT / 14.30 ET
Ryan Brown, CEO of xByte Technologies
Alexander Karavanov, Head of Sales Technology, 5nine Software
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
If your organization is evaluating or starting a Hyper-V deployment, join this webinar to hear the key considerations when choosing hardware, storage, management, and security solutions. Get best practices from virtualization experts at StarWind, 5nine Software, and xByte Technologies to understand how you can optimize hosts, manage and protect virtualized resources centrally, and get the best performance and availability from your storage space. Consider the Hyper-Converged Platform the simplest step into a virtualization world with more than 50% savings and independence from hardware / software vendors.
Attend a webinar and win one of the five books “Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Installation and Configuration Guide” written by Aidan Finn.
3) Watch a recorded webinar “Make your storage work: VAAI and ODX load up to 30% of disk space to the SAN” was held on Redmond Magazine!
This webinar is specifically designed for IT infrastructure administrators and administrators who are familiar with issues such as the Hypervisor CPU and Networking overhead that typically occur during virtual machine preparation, migration, or cloning operations.
After viewing its stored version, you will learn to improve storage system performance and increase virtual machine density with Hyper-V and vSphere by using downloaded data transfer (ODX) and application programming interfaces for matrix integration (VAAI).
4) In this high-end webinar “Critical SQL Server Databases: Deliver SQL Server Failover Clustering and Cluster Shared Volumes to HA” speakers (Edwin Sarmiento, Microsoft SQL Server MVP and Microsoft Certified Master & Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software Inc.) focused on:
– Deep understanding of high availability by emphasizing the HA capabilities of SQL Server;
– “0” downtime requirements and advice on how to lead effective communication with your management that will lead you to achieve one;
– Explains how to easily create a new storage cluster StarWind Virtual SAN and SQL server in place.
– And much more….
5) Technical paper: StarWind Virtual SAN® VAS (vStorage API for Array Integration) Configuration and Performance Guide
The purpose of this document is to describe how vStorage APIs are implemented to integrate the system matrix in order to reduce the load on the network part and load a certain number of hypervisor functions on the storage side. It also explains how VAAI works properly.
Check it out here