It is said that the language is constantly changing every 100 miles, regardless of your demographics or direction. But when it comes to expanding your business globally, you need to be able to communicate in multiple languages regardless of your geographical location. Businesses can now see the benefits of multilingualism while communicating with global customers as they expand their territories to increase revenue.
Because not all human agents who communicate with customers have multilingual capabilities, business strategists are now working to adopt intelligent intelligent intelligence. chatbots their support system. These multilingual chatbots are able to support vernacular languages that help companies expand their global clientele to areas where English is not the primary language.
According to a inquiry When asked by Oracle what new technologies they are already using, 80% of respondents said they used or intended to use smart technologies using artificial intelligence. chatbots by 2021.
The study showed that business leaders prefer artificial intelligence automation technology, including chatbots, for sales, marketing and customer service. 42% participants believe that artificial intelligence automation technologies in these areas will increase the CX curve for their companies. Also, 48% said they are already using chat robots in their business, and 40% plan to adopt some form of cognitive AI technology by 2021.
While complete automation of the customer service workforce is not possible, automation of customer management and sales outlets using artificial intelligence robots in the United States would lead to significant savings. According to the Public Tableau 29% U.S. customer service points could be automated using chat robots and other cognitive artificial intelligence-based IVA devices, which are estimated to save up to $ 23 billion in annual salaries.
Meanwhile Artificial intelligence chat bots will be present in the next few years, multilingual capabilities will help companies continue to grow.
A Multilingual Chatbot is an artificial intelligence – based intelligent virtual assistant (IVA) that allows companies to communicate with users who speak local and regional languages other than English. Conventional chatbot technology has a limited conversation in only one specific language. Multilingual chat bots are interactive software platforms that reside in applications, live chat, email, or text messaging and can communicate with customers in the languages they feel most comfortable with.
For example, if your business is in the U.S. and you plan to open a market in Asia, your website may have a chatbot that communicates in English, but not everyone in Asia speaks English. While it is beneficial for U.S. customers, chatbot’s inability to communicate in other languages is hampering business growth in Asia. All of this leads to a multiplication of effort, time, and cost.
Multilingual chatbots are able to communicate in multiple languages - not just translate dialects. Gone are the days when multilingual meant “Translate and understand.”
Building multilingual chat robots requires more than just processing a text or dialogue in English through a translator. In order to communicate effectively in multiple languages, a chatbot must be aware of the culture of end users and understand regional nuances. This can be done using AI NLU models.
Natural Language Comprehension (NLU) is a branch of artificial intelligence that uses these intelligent chat robots to understand input entered in text or speech form and respond in the same way and context.
At NLU, machine learning models improve over time as they learn to recognize syntax, context, language patterns, unique definitions, opinions, and purpose. Business applications often rely on the NLU to understand what people are saying in both spoken and written language. It helps them provide a personal response to their customers, which enhances the end-user experience.
With the continuous development of artificial intelligence technology and natural language comprehension (NLU) models, building a multilingual chatbot is no longer a big deal. However, staying at the forefront of evolving artificial intelligence technologies is a real need for an hour for business leaders who see it as a top priority.
Translation services rapidly improve their ability to detect and translate, Understanding Natural Language (NLU) services are much above the language processing curve. The growing demand from chatbots for language and language comprehension features drives the continuous development of these services.
According to company research, most customers, despite being multilingual, prefer to interact with your brand in their native language. To localize a brand, it must be ensured that customers can interact in the language they feel most comfortable with. Multilingual chatbots are thus the most efficient and cost-effective response to this demand. Here are a few reasons why multilingual chatbot becomes a priority for global companies:
Multilingual chatbots help companies stay ahead of the curve in terms of customer service experience. Contact centers that take advantage of multilingual chatbots help and solve customer problems in the language they feel most comfortable with. A multilingual chatbot can seamlessly change language, which enhances and customizes the customer service experience.
Here are the key benefits of using multilingual chat robots:
- Save costs – Given the difficulty of acquiring resources for diverse language skills, companies are saving a lot of money by deploying multilingual chat robots. Companies still spend a huge amount of money hiring multilingual staff to keep in touch with local customers, which is not an effective way. Hiring and training resources are more costly for the company. Therefore, implementing a cost-effective solution will become a top priority for decision makers. Multilingual chatbots allow them.
- Improve CSAT: Providing multilingual support not only increases CSAT points, it can even affect switching. According to the freshman research, 29% of companies say they have lost customers because they do not offer multilingual support. In addition, 70% of end users say they are more loyal to companies that provide support in their native language. The multilingual artificial intelligence chatbot interacts with customers in different local languages without errors. Multilingual chat pots are trained to answer repeated queries in any language without skipping important information. It stays available 24 hours a day and provides guests with the best possible experience.
- Convert leads worldwide: With 57% of global companies already adopting Conversational AI technology, the percentage is significantly lower in the deployment of multilingual artificial intelligence chat robots. So there is a good chance that your competitors have not yet introduced a multilingual chatbot. If so, the introduction of a multilingual artificial intelligence chat robot using artificial intelligence can easily be a trade break. If you plan to go global and have already deployed a multilingual artificial intelligence chatbot capable of communicating in over 40 languages, half the battle of the lead generations has already been won.
- Develop a local customer base: An An intelligent chatbot using artificial intelligence in the local language, conversation can take customer communication to a new level. According to the article Inside the intercom, 35% of end users would even be willing to switch products to ones that offer support in their native language. As a result, most companies adopt localization strategies to expand their customer base and increase engagement in the local language. Localization means adapting a product / service offering to the requirements and expectations of local customers. For companies willing to invest in and deploy a comprehensive multilingual artificial intelligence chatbot localization strategy, the reward will become a success story.
Obviously, for chat technology to be truly successful, it should be able to interact with users in the language they feel most comfortable with. Most multilingual chatbots are either programmed with a sophisticated NLP engine that helps them identify the language, or more generally with a bot design platform that designs and trains the chatbot to interact in that language. Natural language processing lets the machine understand what we are saying in our natural language. That is, the way we naturally speak, with slang, abbreviations, wrong pronunciations, and so on.
- NLP allows chatbots to understand speech input and text.
- With NLP technology, the chat robot does not need the exact correct syntax to understand the customer’s expectations.
- Based on its programming mechanism, it can automatically identify languages, context, opinions and purpose.
- Chatbots can either process their responses through their NLP engine or by analyzing the client’s browser settings.
Chatbots have gained worldwide attention, and with the help of evolving artificial intelligence and NLP technology, they are expected to intensify in the coming days. Several companies are trying to use Artificial intelligence chat bots In a variety of innovative ways, the creation of multilingual chat robots helps companies connect with a wider and more diverse audience, in fact globally.
Receiving and making extensive use of an AI chatbot is important to be able to convince convincingly in the most appropriate language for the customer. And as business has become largely global, multilingual communication has become a top priority. This is because Artificial intelligence multilingual chatbot solution can give wings to the customer experience change initiative and improve your company’s overall return.
I hope this article helped explain how artificial intelligence multilingual chatbots stand out from the crowd. Chat robots designed by Haptik have helped brands engage in more effective and meaningful conversation in the language preferred by customers. And it would be fair to say that the next generation of chat skills is on your doorstep and it is time to embrace these flawless AI chatbot solutions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org learn how Haptik can help your business!