2 min. Read
I am happy to announce that I am speaking HPE Customer Innovation Center in Geneva, Switzerland June 27 with my colleague and friend, Thomas Maurer (Microsoft MVP). The event is organized by Hewlett Packard Enterprise, itnetX and Microsoft.
The event is free and open to everyone. The agenda is as follows:
- Exclusive HPE Customer Innovation Center.
- Coffee break and networking.
- Session: Microsoft Azure Stack – Cloud, Datacenter by Charbel Nemnom and Thomas Maurer (Microsoft Cloud & Datacenter’s Most Valuable Professionals).
- Session: Hybrid IT approach with Microsoft Solutions Christine Perrin (HPE Presales Consultant, Hybrid IT Innovation Center Team).
- Networking and closure of Apéro.
If you want to visit the HPE Customer Innovation Center in Geneva, here’s a peek:
Here’s what it looks like in a full lineup Microsoft Azure Stack Single Scale Unit 16 knots HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10.
Microsoft released Azure Stack as an Azure device for your data center. Learn what Azure Stack is, what challenges it solves, how to install, manage, and use Azure Stack in your data center. Learn about features and services and how you can build a true Hybrid Cloud experience. In this presentation, Charbel Nemnom and Thomas Maurer will guide you through highly anticipated innovations and experiences in the Azure Stack Early Adaptation Program and the Azure Stack Technology Adoption Program (TAP).
The event will be held on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 from 12:30 to 17:30 at the HPE Customer Innovation Center, 150 Route du Nant d’Avril, 1217 Meyrin, Geneva, Switzerland.
Places are limited, I encourage you to register now and make the most of this free event.
We really hope to meet you on June 27 in Geneva!
Thanks for locking my blog.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment.