A chatbot is an artificial intelligence chat program that allows you to chat with customers / visitors on your behalf with pre-programmed responses. The conversation takes place on Facebook-based platforms such as Messenger. It is designed to help users with the support they need in seconds.
Although we have understood what these are chatbots are. Now we also need to know how companies use chat robots on Facebook to improve their social strategy.
Using a Facebook chatbot to facilitate marketing
At hand chatbots On Facebook, such chat robots can be used to drive ads by advertising. The basic idea of these chat robots is to automate interactions and help target users with the necessary information. Prior to the availability of such chat robots, we often did not respond to and engage with our prospects in real time. Now this challenge seems to have been solved.
Improve your customers’ journey
Today’s Facebook chat robots have the capability to help with shopping trips. Assisted service has become a reality as there are several functions in the areas of security, multimedia messaging and FAQ-based automation. This can become the ultimate reason to exercise chatbots to each shop owner. This can also make the social shopping journey much easier and more meaningful.
Improving brand awareness
You can start an active conversation as soon as you visit your profile page. Before these messenger chat robots, it was always a passive way of communicating. We always had users who often searched for something and closed the tab quickly if they couldn’t find it at once. Now wait for a fruitful conversation with all the relevant visitors, and you can also start a conversation.
Even if you understand how to use your chatbot, it is essential to know what to keep in mind when writing chatbot messages. This is one of the most critical steps in building a Facebook chat robot.
The goal of each customer support team is to get a list of highly effective messages. Here are some of the best tips we’ve got from the best customer support experts.
Don’t overdo it with text
The robot must never have more than messages without user input. It’s good to answer sometimes even with humor, but it has to always be two-way communication. So make sure you have a conversation with the visitor and not an email like conversation.
Use emoticons as needed
Try to have less formal contact with your visitors because they are on a social platform like Facebook with you. Adding mothers can make their experience better and much friendlier. It makes the conversation shorter and less words.
Use pauses between messages
Avoid using large blocks of text or consenting users with too many messages immediately during the visit or raising a query. It is crucial to have a human conversation at all times. If you find that it’s getting complicated, there’s always the option for users to switch between human and bot handoff.
Include smart messages
As mentioned above, a more authentic discussion is supercritical. So with rich messages, buttons, images, GIFs, and videos, you can add humor to your bot and engage your audience for longer.
The user always has the option to leave or change people
It may happen that the user is not ready to talk to the bot for a long time. Instead of forcing him, you can always demand real human interaction. The easiest way to do that is to get the same in the context menu.
- Sign up Compose, A builder of GUI bots based on natural language conversations in human-computer interaction. You don’t need any coding skills to master Compose. It has a simple, intuitive and easy to use interface. Log in here.
- Go to the Bot Integrations section and start creating one with the Create Bot option.
- Name the bot, set its language (because Kompose supports the most commonly used languages) and click Save.
- Create your first welcome message and embed text, buttons, images, or other types of multimedia.
- Create answers for the bot. Specify a possible purpose and mention the sentences you expect to initiate communication. Over time, the bot learns.
- If you do not want to create a chat bot from scratch, you can use one of the available ones chatbot templates also.
You can continue to improve your chatbot over time by adding more sentences with time and assigned buttons.
For a quick understanding, see
- Visit the integration section and click Facebook
- When you click settings, a pop-up window will appear, requiring you to log in to your Facebook fan page.
- Log in to your Facebook account from the administrator account and complete the process.
- When the integration is complete, you can see the success message mentioned below.
Kommunicate has been successfully integrated into Facebook, so you can start posting to your Facebook page. Messages are also sent to the Kommunicate control panel, and the integrated chatbot starts responding to the same.
This is how it looks in the Kommunicate Dashboard.
This article was originally published here.