Employee 1: Do you think we need a chatbot?
Employee 2: Is it so?
Employee 1: Well, it’s a trend and every other company has one.
Employee 2: Is it really that important? Do we really have the budget and the resources to manage it?
If you have had this conversation with someone “You are not alone”
The pressure to stand out and be relevant in today’s marketplace is real
And so it isshiny object syndrome “
Making these decisions can be overwhelming and the technical stack is usually very difficult to finish
But we have you!
Let’s all distribute Chatbot!
First, it is understood
“Conversation + Management”
A conversation is a conversation between two people, just like I’m talking to you … Yes, you!
Management organizes everything to achieve the goal; Just as I have organized this article into sections for ease of understanding.
When the two are put together, they simply mean “organizing a conversation between people to achieve a goal.”
Now, all of this is great, but how can you achieve conversation management in your company to get results. There, artificial intelligence came into the picture and was born from there Chatbots.
In this article, we will review the following:
- What is a chatbot?
- How many chatbot types are there?
- Why do we need chat robots?
- Are chatbots a solution for seamless customer service?
- What is a chatbot architecture?
- How to build a chatbot?
- Which platform to choose for building chat bots?
- Why Quickwork Chat?
A chatbot is a set of codes that are built to perform certain functions without human assistance. This is artificial intelligence software that can chat / talk / write with you in the same way a person would use Natual Language Processing (NLP) with your mobile assistant like Siri or Google via an artificial speaker as an Alexana website chat widget, and much more.
What kind of chat robots are there?
We primarily deal with two types of chat robots in our daily lives:
- FAQ Bot: Do you now remember chatting on the website and being presented with a list of options to choose from? Well, the options you see are just frequently asked questions that have been pre-entered for the bot with the answers. These types of chatbots are very helpful in building trust and authority as a thinker with your customers. FAQ discussion robots are a great way for a company to improve the customer experience and save time and money on a dedicated resource to satisfy these queries, and it is available around the clock.
- NLP or context bot: Now try to remember your conversation with food delivery chatbot? Did you remember what you had ordered last? Did it ask you to repeat your order instead of asking you to re-select from the menu? These are NLP bots that utilize machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) to learn and grow in every conversation. With these features, they can provide customers with a more natural and personal experience. It’s like talking to a human agent.
Are chatbots a solution for seamless customer service?
Now, contrary to popular belief, chat bots / chat robots are not our enemies or eating our jobs. Chatbots have not only proven to be a way to provide improved customer support, but also cost-effective and enable you to build brand trust, retain and engage customers.
Everyone has voice and power to share their opinions anywhere online. Social media is now an effective way for brands to communicate with customers. Even from pre-sale to after-sales, your customers can have a million questions in their minds and have little patience to get them resolved.
In today’s complex high-tech world, customers expect reliable and responsive customer service. Actually Valero, we can’t afford to wait more than a minute to get answers to our questions. Automation can help you improve customer interaction and provide customers with an immediate solution.
Automated chatbots: A solution for seamless customer service
- Operational efficiency: Chatbots help streamline the customer service cycle and respond to customer inquiries in real time. This reduces call volumes and improves the TAT value of customer surveys.
- Customer experience: “Customer is King” – this phrase holds true to its last letter in today’s world where everything is customer-centric. And let’s be honest, even if we’re on the other side of things we hate waiting for an answer and want our inquiries to be resolved immediately, and if they don’t go according to our schedule or as promised, we either make fun of them or share negative reviews on social media.
- Magnification functions: Now imagine up to 20 customers voting at the same time and you have 5 customer support teams. What does this do? Those 15 who are waiting in line for someone very urgent are certainly not going to be happy, and some of them may have a very simple survey that only takes 30 seconds, but since there are only 5 and 20 of them, they have to wait their turn. Now imagine that the chatbot would serve 60-70% of these queries, and only the rest of the very critical queries will be forwarded to the customer support agent. This not only increases productivity but also the quality of interaction.
The chatbot architecture brings the chatbot to life. Business usability and context are crucial factors in how much the chatbot architecture would change.
The main components of the chat robot architecture:
- Question and answer system
- Extensions / components
- Node / traffic server
- Front end systems
Now you can say that all this is great, but how do you build a chatbot? How do I know which platform to use? Isn’t it expensive and when I don’t have to spend a lot of time and effort managing conversations?
With real-time iPaaS like Quickwork Journey Builder, you can build a workflow and connect to your messaging platform like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Quickwork Chat, etc., to create any type of chatbot in an instant.
Here is a demo of how to create a chatbot from scratch on WhatsApp:
You can also visit our Youtube site for more videos on creating a chatbot: https://www.youtube.com/c/Quickwork/
Now you have to think, I have built these automated chat robots, how do I manage these future conversations, how do I address these conversations to my human agents after deploying these automated chat robots?
Instant messaging is a message platform that creates awesome and best-suited virtual assistants and human agent services for you. Quickwork Chat is the most reliable and efficient way to serve an assistant service to your customers seamlessly from frequently asked robots, social messages, and instant response robots to context-based chat robots.
Chat robots – multilingual in nature – create a real-time user experience and help answer queries using artificial intelligence in real time.
Quickwork Chat features:
Introduction to the Quickwork Chat interface:
When you combine Quickwork Journey Builder and Quickwork Chat, you get a combination of powerful customer service with automated chat robots and conversation management.
With Quickwork Journey Builder, you can build automated chat robots on message platforms like WhatsApp, Telegram, etc., and then integrate them into Quickwork Chat to bring the human support your customers need.
Multi-channel allows administrators and agents to communicate with clients available on any of the above message platforms and allow them to view all conversations in real time from a single dashboard.
With Quickwork chat, you can also build a live chat web application and manage its conversations. Here is a quick 2-minute tutorial on creating a chatbot for a website:
You may be more concerned about getting started than it is working. You don’t have to worry because Quickwork offers customized solutions for companies that want to use chatbots as an automated customer service tool. With our team of experts, we can integrate your chat bot into a web portal or application and program it with natural language processing and natural language comprehension features.
When live chat robots look and function as an integral part of your online business. In addition to great visual appeal and features, Quickwork Chat offers a lot of value.
You can upload images, files, videos, audio, locations, and more. You can also share messages and provide customers with instant answers to their questions through the Quickwork Chats messaging system. Thanks to the easy-to-use chat interface and the handover feature between the bots, Quickwork Chat makes it easier to attract companies to customers when they need it most.
Chatbots are the most modern way to communicate with customers. With all chat apps, you can reach thousands of customers by talking to them directly. How many times have you checked the comments left on your Facebook page or Instagram? If you find yourself browsing for hostile remarks, there’s a really easy way to combat them. Chatbots even track your reputation online and help you follow the comments you receive.
Tracking customer surveys and building a reliable, seamless solution method is key to innovation in customer service.
The integrated customer service platform provides useful information and a smooth path for customers to explore your offerings. An intelligent customer experience can turn your customers into advocates for your products and services.
If you want to know more about chat robots and how they can help your organization, don’t think much just…