2 min. Read
In June last year, 2018 Microsoft announced the first virtual Windows Server Summit designed to help you get up and running with many important features in the upcoming release of Windows Server 2019.
Again this year, Microsoft announced the name of the second virtual meeting Windows Server Summit 2019. This year, you expect to delve deeply into the technical content of Windows Server covered by industry-leading experts, explore the Windows Server Roadmap, discover new skills and best practices, and get answers to your questions in a face-to-face discussion with Microsoft experts behind each product.
In this virtual experience, you’ll learn several tips on strategies, insights, and techniques for modernizing and managing your Windows Server ecosystem, whether you’re using it on-premises or in the cloud. I had the privilege of meeting the speakers in person on several occasions, they are well known and in a good position to get you up and running.
This year, next to the keynote speech, there is one song that I warmly recommend to get insights into Windows Server 2019, as there is much more to learn and explore than what this new release will cover!
So what are you going to learn by attending this summit:
- Innovations in Microsoft’s hybrid strategy: Dive deep into Microsoft’s converging (Azure Stack HCI) technologies and how to add hybrid services from Azure.
- Update Windows Server applications and workloads: Learn about security, Remote Desktop Services (RDS), storage, and application compatibility.
- New in management and security: See the new features in Windows Admin Center, System Center 2019, and Windows Server 2019 — making it easier to deploy, manage, and control Windows Server anywhere.
- Insights and best practices: Fire side discussion with Windows Server community experts.
- Look forward: Learn more about Windows Server Semi-Annual Channel and Windows Server in Azure.
The event is on 22 May, starts at 18.00 Swiss / EU time and lasts for 3 hours.
So if you want to fulfill your career, join Windows Server Summit 2019 and be among the first to learn about the features of exciting new products!
We can’t wait to see you practically on May 22, 2019!
Thanks for locking my blog.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment.