Want to learn how to do keyword research right?
Not sure how to find the best keywords to target?
How do you even know what an investment is?
There are a lot of questions associated with the topic of keyword research as it is one of the most important aspects of the SEO process. It is also one of the most challenging.
Search trends and user behavior are constantly changing. So how do you create a stable process for keyword research?
We feel this pain firsthand. That’s why we’ve created this guide for our SEO community!
New e-book for search engine diary, Doing Keyword Research for Search Engine Optimization: The Ultimate Guide, covers best practices for conducting keyword research today.
This Keyword Research Guide will help answer questions such as:
- What is keyword research and why is it important?
- How hard is it to rank for a keyword?
- How much traffic do I get from this keyword?
- What kind of tool should I use in keyword research?
Read this Search Magazine e-book to learn:
- What keyword research is and why it is important. Learn the basics and process of keyword research.
- Make better use of local keywords in search results. A step-by-step tutorial on how to choose the right local keywords and get ahead in local search engine optimization.
- Content localization and translation. The tactic incorporates the localization process into your keyword research and your local SEO strategy.
- List of keyword research tools. Dive into various free keyword research tools to create a content map.
- How to do keyword research using social media – It’s completely free.
- Mistakes you should avoid in the future. Don’t fall into the trap of these common keyword research mistakes.
- Ways to do keyword research for ecommerce. By addressing keyword terms in events and understanding the importance of volume and competition.
- Advanced keyword research. Learn keyword development and understand how to take it a step further.
EXPERT BOOKS CONTAIN: Mark Traphagen, Shane Barker, Melissa Garner, Motoko Hunt, Maddy Osman, Mark Luckenbaugh, Anna Crowe, Andre Mousinho and Mindy Weinstein.
Continue reading below
This guide consists of 7 chapters and 173 pages of expert insights written by leading professionals in the field.
Together with our partners, CallRail, Local Viking and Rock Content, we created this e-book to help you take your keyword research to the next level.
Featured Image Credit: Paulo Bobita
Continue reading below