This sponsored article was created by our content partner, BAW Media. Thank you for your support of partners who enable SitePoint.
Almost every WordPress theme you choose has benefits and limitations. Naturally, you want to look for a theme with a maximum number of the former and little or no latter.
Finding the “best” among many is not a challenge. With so many popular WordPress themes on the market today, screening through them to find exactly what you’re looking for can be a daunting task, not to mention time consuming.
The purpose of this article is to make searching easy for you. Here we present you the 12 best WordPress themes for 2021 – more than one of which could be just right for you.
Instead of a long search, the only problem you may face now is deciding on two or three great WordPress themes – unless, of course, there is one that clearly stands out from the rest.
Let’s say let’s try it.
With more than 40 core web design features, BeTheme is easily ranked as the largest WordPress theme on the market, and Be’s more than 200,000 sales can demonstrate its popularity and quality of performance.
While you probably won’t need to take advantage of all of these core features in a particular project, the message is that if you need design, you’ll easily find it in this popular theme.
- Be’s library of over 600 professionally made ready-made websites ensures that all the projects you consider start quickly. These pre-built websites are attractive, customizable, responsive, and cover all major industries, many small business niches, and all popular website types or styles.
- Be’s Muffin Builder, control panel, short code generator and short code library give you maximum design flexibility and eliminate the need for coding.
- With Layout Generator you can design a web page from scratch. In addition, there are plenty of colors, fonts, grids, title options, and special effects.
Click on the banner to find out everything you need to know about BeTheme and all its powerful core features.
When a theme is designed with perfection in mind, you may find it a little intimidating to get to know and use. This is not the case with Total. In addition to being simple to work with, you can eliminate all the features you don’t need in your project, so there’s no hurdle or distraction.
- In terms of theme flexibility, Total’s dynamic model function has that pot. You can customize the layout exactly the way you want.
- Theme customization gives you even more options and flexibility by allowing you to change colors, column or section widths, fonts, and more.
- WPBakery is the page builder of your choice, and there are lots of ready-made demos and page builder modules.
Total is drag and drop, WordPress plugin and WooCommerce friendly.
You usually can’t go wrong when choosing a best-selling vendor, assuming it has the website building features and tools you’re looking for. It so happens that Avada is the best-selling WordPress theme of all time with 450,000 users, so they have had to get most of everything right.
- Avada’s building materials include demos that you can import with a single click, and an impressive set of design elements.
- Drag and drop Fusion Builder, Fusion Theme Options, and Fusion Page Options allow you to create websites quickly, including relatively complex ones.
- As good as it is, Avada is just going to evolve, and in the same way you get updates for free.
Click on the banner to learn more about how Avada lets you design and build the way you want.
This ultimate, versatile WordPress theme includes all the features and functionality you need to create great, powerful websites:
- 400+ beautiful ready-made websites and templates for any purpose and niche
- Industry-leading front-page builders make editing and customization easier for Elementor and WPBakery
- a rich collection of WooCommerce templates and features for better online shopping
- unique tool – TheGem Blocks – 300+ premium pre-designed block models to speed up the workflow
TheGem is rated 5 stars and has 50,000 customers.
This pixel-perfect, multi-purpose theme is a great choice for creative types, offices and small businesses.
- To date, with more than 80,000 sales, Uncode is one of ThemeForest’s best-selling products
- Uncode’s WooCommerce Custom Builder ensures that your online store or store offers great UX
A site visit and an Uncode presentation of user-created websites is a must if you want to learn more. Be prepared to impress and probably inspire.
Calling Rey an innovative WordPress theme would be an understatement. Rey is modern, light and has a selection of truly stunning design elements:
- it is easy to install.
- it has a library of professionally designed templates
- it provides powerful integrations with Elementor, WordPress and WooCommerce and takes website building to a new level.
Rey is SEO-friendly, developer-friendly, and includes built-in SVG support.
This highly regarded premium WordPress theme, created for more advanced WordPress users, is a great choice even for beginners.
- You’ll find a wide range of professionally designed demos and design elements that you can import and deploy immediately.
- Popular WordPress plug-ins that are supported and included for free include Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, WPBakery, and Elementor.
- Potassium is responsive, SEO-friendly and GDPR compliant.
XStore is fully focused on the WooCommerce network, and is highly recommended if your next project is an online store.
- Over 100 good trades is the most impressive feature of XStore.
- The XStore package also includes a full Ajax store, a Single Product Page Builder, WooCommerce Email Builder, and premium plugins worth over $ 500.
Developed by 8Theme Elite Power Author, XStoren has more than 55,000 sales to date.
Typer transforms your blog site into a powerful, multi-author platform. Among the many useful features of the work are the publication of user interfaces, article searches, bookmarks, and article recommendations.
- Typer is Elementor and Gutenberg compatible.
- A beautiful User Profile and several article layout design tools will liven up your site.
- Activity feeds and weekly breaks are two other useful features.
Typerin was developed by an elite writer. It is 5 star rated.
You spend too much time answering frequently asked questions, and customers find your site’s FAQ page annoying and give it a one-star rating.
Maybe it’s a good time to invest in KnowAlli, which:
- provides detailed answers to customers at any time of the day
- provides related content suggestions
- helps customers formulate their questions using their searchability
Customers appreciate what KnowAll can do for them, and your business will benefit.
Pofo is a great match for creative types and offices. It is also an ideal choice for creating blog and portfolio sites.
- Pofo is flexible, crazy fast and SEO optimized.
- Key features include Revolution Slider, WPBakery, over 150 pre-built elements, and an attractive selection of home and demo pages.
- The documentation is online and the user support is excellent.
Users like trendy presentations and creative design elements and templates the most about this completely modern WordPress theme.
- Hongo will serve you well, Are you going to use it to create a blog site, a business website or an ecommerce site.
- Key features include a selection of premium plug-ins and WPBakery shortcuts.
- Hongo’s product-specific features include comparison, Quick View, list mode and wish lists.
The documentation is excellent, as is customer support.
2020 was a rough year for many, but any choice from the lists of WordPress themes above should brighten your mood and put you in a good place with any website design challenge you may face in 2021.
Since each of these great WordPress themes includes the latest website design trends, there should be at least one that meets your needs, whether the project is personal or corporate.
We hope you enjoy your shopping experience.