Can you validate quarterly releases of Oracle Cloud applications without challenges? Do users spend more time testing and can’t find the time to complete business-critical tasks? Do you spend on multiple tools and / or licensing costs and manual efforts?
Customers who have introduced automated testing have been able to take advantage of continuous delivery and innovation by moving to cloud applications. This webinar discusses in detail how Oracle Cloud customers (ERP, HCM, EPM, CX, etc.) will be able to leverage automated testing as a service to move from traditional testing to continuous cloud service testing.
Learn more CloudTestr
Suneratech, Director of Testing Technology
- Reduce testing and release times for Oracle Cloud applications by more than 50%
- Prevent business disruptions with ongoing common sense, performance, and security checks
- Reduce the cost of release confirmations by 60%
- Accelerate the implementation of test automation 4X compared to other solutions
- Ex: Cloud applications – automated test cases in 4-6 weeks and testing within 3-5 days of quarterly update
- Take advantage of automation to test incoming and outgoing interfaces
- Free up executives to focus on business-critical tasks